Evan Gruver ’14

Evan.Gruver

After spending four years at Grove City College, I now have the opportunity to pass along my passion to others. Considering the difficulty of the college search, I look forward to being able to share in my experiences and help guide you to the perfect institution. Since I have experience as a transfer, commuter, and residential student, I will be able to provide insight into just about any question you could have about being a student here at Grove City College.

Please feel free to leave a comment with any questions that you may have regarding your college search. We would be happy to assist you in any way possible.

About Me
I grew up in Greenville, PA and played baseball in high school. I transferred to Grove City College as a freshman in 2010. During my time at the college I played on the rugby team as well as being a social member of the Adelphikos fraternity. Outside of the college I was a member of the school board in my hometown as well as being involved in other community activities. I am currently the Youth Director at Hillside Presbyterian (also in my hometown). Some of my hobbies include playing just about any sport, writing, and spending time with friends.

Position:

Admissions Counselor

Hometown
Greenville, PA

Favorite Sports Team
Pittsburgh Pirates

Favorite Memory from College
My favorite memory from college has to be running around the rugby pitch during practices and in matches. There is no better feeling than making a big hit.

Favorite Verse
Ephesians 6: 10