Whitney Cumpston

Whitney.Cumpston

Position:

Former Transfer Student and Outreach Coordinator

​I am thrilled that you are considering Grove City College as your home! Grove City College is a welcoming, Christ-centered environment. Here you will find friendly faces who will challenge you to think and grow, will support your every need and nurture you as an individual. You will make lasting friendships and gain skills that will carry with you throughout your lifetime.

Preparing for any new experience evokes many different emotions: excitement, fear, happiness, anxiety, etc. I am eager to celebrate with you, answer your questions, calm your nerves and share in your success! Please let me know how I can pray for you and assist you as you discover your college home.

Please feel free to leave a comment with any questions that you may have regarding your college search. We would be happy to assist you in any way possible.

About Me
I am a daughter of our Lord and Savior – grateful every day for His sacrificial, endless, abounding love. My hobbies include spending time with my loving husband, adorable dog and mischievous cat. As a stereotypical Western Pennsylvanian, I am an avid Pittsburgh sports fan. I enjoy exploring new places – especially when new places involve finding local restaurants and coffee shops!

Hometown
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania

Favorite Verse
1 John 3:1 – See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Favorite College Memory

Living in intentional community with five of my closest friends in an on-campus house during my senior year. The year was filled with spending time together in the kitchen, sitting on the porch and more than one or two spontaneous dance parties!