Paul Scheeser ’05

Paul.Scheeser

We’re so excited you are considering Grove City College. This is an amazing school with a rich history that has been raising up world changers in many fields since its founding in 1876. If you choose to come here you will be greatly blessed and afforded an opportunity to leave your mark not just on this campus, but equipped and empowered with the skills needed to make an impact in the world today.

My love of this school goes back to my ninth grade year of high school. When I was introduced to the school and learned more about its mission and values I was sold. You will not find an institution more committed to its principles than GCC. My dream was to attend this school and upon admission was continually amazed at what the Lord taught me both in and out of the classroom. I grew spiritually, socially and professionally in more ways than I can count. The lessons I was taught and the friends I made have continued to this day. To be back representing this school, helping students such as you work through the process of discovering your fit is truly a continuation of that dream from ninth grade. Though I live miles away from campus, GCC has and always will be home.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Growing up in the Western PA area and now living in the South I can answer many of the questions you may have. Believe me, the transition is not as hard as you may think. I’m excited to meet you and help you as you discern this next step.

Position:

Southeast Regional Admissions Counselor

About Me:

I grew up in Western PA moving to the Southeast while attending Grove City. I truly am a unique individual in the fact that I love all things Pittsburgh, including the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins, and Primanti Brothers, yet feel at home at a Southern BBQ (Just don’t serve me grits.) in my seersucker suit and bowtie. I’m married to my best friend and together we have two dogs. Outside of Jesus, these girls are the love of my life. I’m a retired Youth Pastor and could not think of a better place to continue my passion of helping students discern God’s call on their life than here at Grove City College.

Hometown:

Penn Hills, PA

Hobbies:

Spending time with family and friends, playing with my dogs, dabbling in home repair projects and tinkering on automobiles, grilling, kayaking, playing Nintendo, target shooting and tying bowties.

Favorite Memories from College:

Leading an Inner City Outreach (ICO) trip to Malawi, Africa (seriously, go on one), being a member of the Adelphikos fraternity, serving on the Orientation Board and dancing in the Orchesis Dance Troupe.

Favorite Verse:

1 Timothy 1:12-16