Reel Life at The Grove (1)

Reel Life at Grove City College: A Chat with Drew

In this episode of Reel Life, I wanted to give you a look into the life of a specific student. Meet Drew. He is a junior communications major and a super cool dude. Drew reached out to me asking if he could interview me for a class, and I thought, “Wow, this is perfect–you can interview me for your project, and I can interview your for Reel Life at the same time!” To my delight, he agreed that yes, that was something we could do.

I wanted to post this interview because I think it is essential that you hear a focused spotlight on a current Grove City College student. A lot of prospective students do not have a current student they feel comfortable reaching out to about how student life is going for them. Many do not even have a current student they know. So consider Drew your one-on-one look at life in Grove City College. As I mentioned, he is a top-notch communications major. He also has a passion for film, co-runs an on-campus Bible study group, is on the leadership team for the Intervarsity group here at Grove City, and is currently starting his own podcast. Plus, he is an awesome friend.

I loved the answers he gave to the questions I asked him. I want you to hear them, because I think they are a fantastic representation of the student experience here at the College. I hope after watching this you will get a better idea of the community we have here on campus and even gain some insight on how we are being prepared for the real world.

Lastly, I want to give a special thank-you to Drew for helping me make this video. Enjoy!